Cockroaches in Florida
The greater Tampa area is home to many different types of cockroaches, all of which pose a large health risk to people.
Cockroach Treatment: What to Expect
NaturZone Pest Control’s pest prevention program includes service for common cockroach types like the German cockroach. Our detailed cockroach pest control service combines inspection, monitoring, and physical removal of these pests.
- Using our green technology, NaturZone’s Pest Control technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your facility to identify any current or potential cockroach issues.
- Based on your technicians’ findings we will deploy a combination of treatment methods and also provide recommendations for the elimination of conducive conditions resulting in the elimination and prevention of cockroach infestations.
During your service, NaturZone Pest Control technicians will dismantle some equipment pieces to gain access to potential German cockroach harborage points. They’ll also perform minor structural repairs such as filling in cracks and crevices, preventing cockroaches from gaining access and improving the structural soundness of your facility.
At the end of the service, your technician will provide you with a list of sanitation, structural and storage recommendations that will help prevent and prohibit future cockroach activity. We also advise clients on how to prevent cockroaches from being introduced from residential environments and other environments from things like personal belongings. Here are a few tips:
- Store trash in sealed containers away from the exterior of your home/building
- Inspect mail and other packages before bringing them into your home/building
- Make sure to clean up spills and crumbs on floors, in cabinets, and appliances immediately
- Routinely remove garbage and make sure to store it outside in a trash can with a tight-fitting lid
- If you have a dumpster, do not allow waste material to pile up outside the container
- Keep entry doors, garage doors and loading docks closed when not in use
- Keep food in the refrigerator or in sealed containers
- Fix leaky pipes and install de-humidifiers
Please enter your information below and tell us more about your problem. A NaturZone technician will be in contact with you after reviewing your pest problem.