Mosquitoes in Florida
Besides being an annoying pest, mosquitoes are one of the most dangerous pests, posing a range of threats:
Mosquito Treatment: What to Expect
Our Mosquito pest control program can be performed in March through November. As part of our program NaturZone will:
- Inspect the exterior perimeter of the structure, identifying mosquito breeding sites as well as proofing and vegetation management
- Treat breeding and resting sites to reduce mosquito populations before they bite.
- Treat standing water with mosquito larvicide to prevent breeding.
- Document due diligence against mosquitoes to protect employees and customers.
After implementing our mosquito pest control program, we take extra steps to reduce risk:
- Advise people on how to reduce mosquito breeding sites, like emptying areas that collect water (dumpsters, bird feeders, etc.).
- Advise people on how to use repellents such as DEET.
- Advise people to wear long-sleeve clothing.
- Make sure windows are secured and there are no tears in screens.
- Keep landscaping well-trimmed and maintained.
Please enter your information below and tell us more about your problem. A NaturZone technician will be in contact with you after reviewing your pest problem.