Rodents in Florida
Common rodents in Florida include deer mice, house mice, meadow voles and roof rats. Rodents pose major risks, including:
Rodent Treatment: What to Expect
Our rodent pest control program uses green pest control methods to eliminate these pests quickly with minimal risks to people and pets. The best way to prevent rodent infestations is by sealing holes inside and outside your home or business to prevent entry. Mice can squeeze into holes the size of only a dime while rats can fit into holes the size of a quarter. NaturZone technicians will provide you the expertise to take this challenge off your plate.
- Rodent proofing to Identify and eliminate entries around the property.
- We offer traditional trapping and removal for rodents.
- We offer an organic repellent program called Nature’s Defense that can also be used for rodents.
- Our technicians can also do decontaimination services.
- Technicians will decide the best treatment program for your rodent challenge based on environmental factors and activity.
After our technicians have developed and implemented a plan for your rodent challenge, we will continue to follow up to make sure you have everything you need to keep these pests out of your home or business.
- Advise on rodent proofing for the future to prevent reinfestation.
- Advise on properly using repellents or traditional trapping methods.
- Advise on how to properly store food, water sources, and debris to eliminate places for rodents to hide.
- Advise on a rodent population reduction program. NaturZone can install and maintain exterior rodent bait stations that can greatly reduce the likelihood of rodent infestations inside and outside the building.
Please enter your information below and tell us more about your problem. A NaturZone technician will be in contact with you after reviewing your pest problem.