Stinging Insects in Florida
Stinging insects, like wasps and hornets, present the following risks:
Stinging Insect Treatment: What to Expect
Eliminating stinging insects around a property can be a difficult task. Besides the risk of being stung, if the whole colony is not removed, the surviving pests will come back and rebuild their nest. Our technicians understand the safest way to handle any stinging pests.
- We will inspect the property and area of the infestation.
- Identify the type of stinging insect and select the best method of elimination.
- Perform hive or nest removal when necessary.
- Quickly remove the stinging pests without risk to people, kids, or pets.
- When appropriate render preventative treatments to the areas of concern.
Stinging Insect Prevention
After our technicians have implemented a program to eliminate your stinging insects, there is not much you can do to prevent stinging insects from building nests on your property. During routine visits, NaturZone technicians will treat and remove nests. However, in-between visits it might be wise to keep an eye out for signs of nests in places they usually like to build such as under decks, on barns or sheds, on playsets, or under eaves. If you see any nests the best thing to do is call us for immediate help in removing the nest and stinging insects.
Please enter your information below and tell us more about your problem. A NaturZone technician will be in contact with you after reviewing your pest problem.